Saturday, March 8, 2008

Look Out Texas Here We Come!!!

It is official, Caden and I are coming to Texas for an extended visit on March 19. We will be flying into DFW on that Thursday and driving on to Lubbock later that day or on Friday morning. We will be in Lubbock until Friday April 4th, when we will journey back to DFW for a weekend visit with family and friends there and then fly out on Monday the 7th. We want to see everyone while we are here, so give me a ring (864-567-8525) so that we can plan something! Call early because our social calendar fills fast! (Haha)


I can't wait to have some babysitters to help me out. I have been having some back issues the past few months and so I began seeing a chiropractor a couple weeks ago, and due to some of the major adjusting we are having to do, my back went out this past Tuesday. I was bending over to set Caden in his swing and it just went. Caden landed halfway in the swing and I landed halfway in a chair next to the swing. Thank goodness it was early and Brian was still home and was able to run in and get Caden situated because I could not move. Brian ended up having to run into work, grab his computer, and come back home for the day because I could not lift Caden at all. Things are getting better, and I am wearing a back brace now, but Brian has been making a lot of trips upstairs the past few days! I know that I will have plenty of time to fully recover while I am in Texas because I have a suspicion that the only time that I will get to hold my son is during the middle of the night if he gets fussy!


I'll leave you with a cute shot of some tummy time. Caden hates being flat on his belly and now that he is a pro at rolling over he won't stay on it at all, but if we prop him up on his boppy he loves looking around and playing with toys laid out in front of him. It is amazing how quickly we can see him develop... time is going too fast!


2 comments:

Amy Lane said...

I'm just so sorry I didn't get to see you while you were here for so long. I love this blogspot and please keep the pictures coming. Caden is such a cutie.
The Lane gang says hello and we love you!!

The Stanford Family said...

ANGELA.....

We need some new PICTURES!!!!!!


You know I love you!