Thursday, June 19, 2008

April & May Picts

Okay, so I am not the world's best blogger...I kindda got behind. But I am going to try to be better, so here are some of April and May picts.


This is his favorite toy at the office...he drives for30-45 minutes at a time!
This is the pool that Gran and Pops sent...and we tried it out in the house for a while until the weather was hot enough to put water in it.


We have a wrestling matches every night featuring the Champ Caden, Chops the lamb and Jeff the Giraffe. I guess Caden always wins!

The next few picts prove that Caden is my son.. they are all of eating. That is something that Caden loves to do, and is proud of it.



This was taken the first day we had the pool...he was not too sure about the balls. It took a while for him to decide it was a cool place to play.
Mommy is trying to show Caden that there is nothing to be scared of... too bad that image is scary in itself!



1 comment:

Xa said...

Caden is so handsome!! He has the most adorable smile!!! And those EYES!!! I tell ya...you have a little heartbreaker there!! Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!