Monday, July 30, 2007

The Nursery Phase 1




Well, we began work on the nursery this weekend. What was supposed to be touch-up paint and a few accents turned into completely re-rolling the ceiling, all of the walls, and creating a contemporary mural of sorts. I guess if you are going to take the time to do, do it right. In addition, this morning I am having all of the carpets and air ducts cleaned. Do you think that this is that nesting thing of the third trimester I have heard so much about?


Brian was really proud of the man-made compass he devised to draw perfectly round circles, too bad our tracing skills weren't too great. Some of our circles look more like eggs.


Oh well, it looks cute anyway. Hopefully all of our furniture will arrive this week so that we can get it all together and finish things up next weekend. Enjoy the picts of phase 1 and watch for phase 2 in the next couple of weeks!



4 comments:

The Stanford Family said...

I love the wall! You 2 are very creative!!!

Unknown said...

I like it! Can't wait to see phase 2.

The Stanford Family said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog for details.

Xa said...

I love the wall!! Did you guys do that yourself? Looks great!