Monday, July 30, 2007

Brian's Baby 101






We went to Phoenix last week to see some of our good friends who just had their baby, Noah, back in mid- June. Brian took the opportunity to use the experience as Baby 101- feeding and diaper changes. He fed his first bottle and changed his first poopy diaper, all in the same weekend. I was so proud. And what is even more surprising is that Noah didn't seem to mind a novice practicing on him. I think those two guys were the best of buds by the end of the weekend. Enjoy the pictures, I know that I did!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Am I the only shocked to see my brother changing a diaper? Are you sure he wasn't working on his motorcycle and some just photoshopped his picture over Kevin's?

This is the same guy who called me up one time and asked me how to turn on the washing machine. He was like 28 years old at the time...

Brian, take a good look at the first photo. Your going to have many days in the first few months where your hair will still look like that in the afternoon because you haven't had a chance to go comb it.

Keep the training up and we will make a daddy out of you yet. If you need more practice when your down here on the 17th, you can change Chloe's diaper. :)

Xa said...

Ok - I totally agree with Chris - there have been days where I say to myself "Self, when was the last time you had a shower?" Or I pass myself in the mirror and just shake my head...there suddenly become far more important things to do other than make yourself presentable...I just pray that nobody knocks on my door those days! Get Ready Brian!!! You guys will do just fine though...