Monday, July 30, 2007

The Baby Shower










Thanks to everyone who was at the baby shower in body or in spirit... we had a ton of fun. Amber's home was dolled up as cute as can be. The shower decorations were terrific.... I think that I might just have been replaces as party planner extraordinaire in the family, because Amber sure did deliver. Not only did Brian and I get tons of wonderful baby stuff to stock the nursery with, every one had a great time. Some of the special guests included Graham Stanford, Kenedy Chauvette, and Dane Armes, all members of the next generation. I know that Caden is excite to join their ranks! Enjoy the pictures!




1 comment:

Xa said...

Great Pictures!!! Looks like you had a wonderful shower!! Im so glad but hate that I missed it!! Arent diaper cakes the best! I had no idea what one was until my parents made mine at my shower - I was scared at first cause I didnt think it sounded very appetizing! hehe