Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Picts of Pax

Things are going well, we are all getting settled in. Paxton and I went to the pediatrician this morning and he was back at birth weight finally. My mom is still here with us a few more days and then reality is going to set in. I'll be mom of 2 under 2 with NO HELP!

Caden is taking everything in stride... with the expected whining and increase in attention seeking behavior but I think that we will get through it. If nothing else we will laugh a lot because some of his antics are too funny not to. Below are a few picts of the newest Jones from the past 2 weeks.

Posing for our birth announcement photo-shoot.


Here he is sitting up like a big boy already!

Doesn't he look like me!

Here is an arm full of a whole lot of boy.



Grandma loves her Pax.







1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

Angela those are great pictures and I do think that he favors you. You are so blessed to have beautiful kiddo. We are praying for you as far as having 2 under 2. Just take 1 day at a time and know God will see you thru.

Love you, Amy