Monday, October 8, 2007

A Weekend of Firsts!

What a weekend! Grandpa came in on Thursday night, and that was the start of a busy weekend filled with firsts. We went into downtown Greenville to our beautiful park and took our first stroll along the river. Then grandma and grandpa baby-sat so that mom and dad could go to dinner and a movie for moms birthday. (That was a bit tough- I held my phone the entire movie!) Then on Sunday we drove to North Carolina and went hiking at Chimney Rock State Park. When we got home, Caden got his first tub bath. Whooo... lots going on.

Monday was a little sad because grandma and grandpa went home, and now the true test and taste of parenthood begins. And it began with a bang- he cried beginning at 1:30, after we dropped them off at the airport and is still having "episodes" now at 8:30 pm.. Talk about REALITY! Mom you were wonderful- and we miss all of your help already!

Below are some pictures from this crazy weekend.

Daddy is already teaching me computer games!

I am so excited that grandpa is here!
Family pics in the park!


Grandpa is doing Caden's laundry! Mark this day in history! :)
Grandma is giving me a sponge bath while mom and dad are out.
Looking down from Chimney Rock
Chimney Rock
Our first public feeding.
Daddy is wearing me... but he likes the attention that I get from all the ladies!
My first bath- I look so impressed!
I only have eyes for my mama!
Daddy is making me a cutie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jones family! I was so excited to get your birth announcement - Caden is precious! I was also glad to re-find your address because I have lost a lot of stuff in the past year ... it's a long story. Anyway, congratulations, and now that I have your address I will be sending a gift your way. Angela, I'm not sure if I have your correct e-mail address, so send me an e-mail when you have time or give me a call. Love you!
Jenny Rosetta