Saturday, October 6, 2007

We are 2 weeks old!

Hello from Greenville. Well, we have officially made it two weeks! And I haven't killed Brian or mom, so I am considering everything a success.

We have had a few ups and downs, but we are working through everything. Caden was tongue tied, and it was affecting his ability to nurse and could have potentially led to speech problems in the future, so we had to have his tongue clipped on Monday of last week. I think the procedure hurt Brian and I more than it hurt him. On Tuesday we went back to the pediatrician, and had a weigh-in and we were back at birth weight, so that was great. Caden likes his mama's milk!

Grandpa arrived on Thursday, so it is going to be a weekend of spoiling, I am sure.

Below are a few new picts, we hope that you enjoy them!


Trying to catch that perfect picture- still working on it!
Mom and Grandma are making me pose for pictures- not liking it too much!

Here Kodiak is helping mama feed the baby!

Goin' for a ride!

Still trying to get that perfect picture-still not happy about it!



I am thinking hard about this nap!

Wide-eyed and thinking about making trouble!

I sure love my grandma!

Hamming it up for the camera with Grandma!

No comments: