Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hello from South Carolina! Stephanie convinced me that having a blog site is the way to go with keeping everyone up on the Jones' "Baby Story". So, here we are.

There is not too much going on right now, I am feeling great most of the time now that I am well into the second trimester. According to Brian, my hormonal mood swings are killing him, but I think that he just wants a reason to whine.

We went to the doc a couple of weeks ago and Brian had to have some blood drawn for a test, and you would have thought that he had just endured the most excruciating procedure known to man, the big baby. Good thing that I am the one who will be giving birth!

We have an ultra-sound coming up on Tues, May 8th, and we should find out gender at that point, so we will post those pictures and news next week. Till then, take care!

1 comment:

Brain said...

He it was a really big needle... :(